Terms and Conditions of Booking
- All tours are subject to availability and on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Booking will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Tour itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to conditions out of our control. The tour guide will try his/her best to operate the tour as smooth and as safe as possible.
- If either Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above or the Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued and still in force two hours before the tour’s assembly time, or expected to be issued within two hours of the departure time on departure day, the tour will be cancelled. Our office will contact you as soon as office is resumed for reschedule of the tour or refund.
- In view of Covid-19. our tour guide may check all participants’ body temperature before tour departs. All participants must wear a face mask throughout the tour (except during F&B activities).
No Shows or Cancellation
- No refund will be made for no-shows or after the tour is confirmed, except in the event of tour cancellation due to bad weather or conditions not under our control.
- No refund, discount or compensation will be made for participants leaving the tour before tour finishes.